Monday, June 23, 2008

4 Non Blondes Whats Up

Download 4 Non Blondes Mp3 - Whats Up
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WKGHWUKU

Guitar Chords
E|
B|
G| 7/9 9 9 9 2 2 2~~~
D| 7~~~~~ 7 7\ 4 2 4 4 2 4 4
A|
E|

E|
B| 3
G| 2 2 4/6 2~~~
D| 7~~~~~ 2 4 2 4
A|
E|

Verse 1:

The lead guitar now plays a variation of the intro:

E|
B|
G| 2 2 2~~~
D| 7 7\ 4 2 4 4 2 4 4
A|
E|

E|
B| 2 2~~~
G| 2 4 4
D|
A|
E|

A
25 years and my life is still
Bm D
Tryin' to get up that great big hill of hope
A
For a destination
A
I realised quickly when I knew I should
Bm D
That the world was made up of this brotherhood of Man
A
For whatever that means

Pre Chorus:

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed
Just to get it all out, what's in my head
And I, I am feeling, a little peculiar
And so I wake in the morning and I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I, scream from the top of my lungs,
"What's going on?"

Chorus:

And I say, "Hey yeah yeah hey, hey yeah yeah"
I said "Hey! What's goin' on?"
And I say, "Hey yeah yeah hey, hey yeah yeah"
I said "Hey! What's goin' on?"

Interlude:

Oooh ohh... etc

Verse 2:

And I try, oh my God do I try
I try all the time
In this institution
And I pray, oh my God do I pray
I pray every single day, for a revolution

Pre Chorus: (As before)

Chorus: (As before, but x2)

Interlude: (As before)

Verse 3:
25 years and my life and still
Tryin' to get up that great big hill of hope
For a destination

No comments: