Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stratovarius Speed of Light

Download Stratovarius Mp3 - Speed of Light
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D7KI3BM7

Stratovarius Speed of Light Lyric
Today is just an other day
of my life too short to live
I should have somekind of meaning
a destiny to believe in
before I go to sleep

I find some pictures of a time
when everything was still so fine
although the years have passed by
I will give it all I have inside...everything

I'm away lost in my thoughts
everyday my life goes by
at the speed of light

2 comments:

patreecemacallister said...

Titanium's Tails | Tithi T-Titanium Arts - TITIAN T-TITIAN
Tithi T-Titanium Arts - Tithi rocket league titanium white T-Titanium Arts, babylisspro nano titanium Ltd. titanium nipple barbells is an Indian company located in Tithi, India. The sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide company has over titanium sheet 60000 employees

satesa said...

u208s3ngcoj046 realistic sex dolls,male sex toys,double dildos,dog dildos,Panty Vibrators,wolf dildo,penis rings,realistic dildo,masturbators x686n6smkvm482